|Dimensions||19.1 x 10.6 x 16.7 in|
This 3B disarticulated skeleton is hand-painted and numbered to show muscle origins in red and muscle insertions in blue on the left side. The disarticulated skeleton’s bones and bony structures such as fissures, foramina and processes are hand-numbered on the right side. The skull is detachable into 3 parts for detailed anatomical study. Consists of 53 pieces.
The muscle disarticulated full skeleton features:
- One hand and foot on wire
- One set of arms and leg loosely
- Vertebral column strung on thin, nylon wire
- Multilingual product manual to identify over 600 numbered anatomical structures
- Supplied in a sturdy partitioned cardboard storage box
This high quality skeleton replica is great for any in depth study of the human skeleton and scientific anatomy studies. Add the disarticulated full muscle skeleton to your classroom or doctors office!
New anatomy app called 3B Smart Anatomy now included for FREE with Disarticulated Human Skeleton Model with Painted Muscles, Complete with 3-part Skull.
Every original 3B Scientific anatomy model now includes these additional FREE features:
- Free access to the anatomy course 3B Smart Anatomy, hosted inside the award-winning Complete Anatomy app by 3D4Medical
- The 3B Smart Anatomy course includes 23 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes to test your knowledge